Shungite – Protection against electromagnetic fields: Shungite is a carbon-rich, unique stone that is believed to reduce inflammation, oxidative stress, and EMF exposure.
– Protection against electrical substations close to home: Place shungite along the perimeter of the lot.
– Protection for the bed: Place a black tourmaline on the floor in each corner of the bed. If the electromagnetic fields are strong, place a larger tourmaline in the center under the bed or a shungite pyramid. Also, place the shungite in the corners of the room or office. Tourmalines do need daily cleaning.
– Protection in rooms: Place a shungite in each corner of the room. If the radiation is intense, shungite stones can even be placed on the edge of the windows.
– Protection against devices: Place crystals in front of the computer, screens, and pads for cell phones, and acquire Shungite plate for protection against radiation from cell phones and computers.
What is Shungite?
Shungite is a unique stone. It is believed to have formed millions of years ago due to a meteorite colliding with planet Earth. Shungite is part of the minerals known as “of the new age”, although it is a very old mineral. It is a black stone, in appearance, similar to coal; but its physical and vibrational structure is different and unique.
The only known deposit of this mineral is in Russia, in the Karelia region. The name originates from the town of Shunga and it has been known since the 16th century, at the time of Tsar Pedro I, who used this stone to improve his health problems, drinking water from a fountain that flowed from the shungite rock and bathing in it. According to what they say, he improved on a physical, emotional and mental level.
How to prepare shungite water?
Shungite is widely applied as a natural filtering instrument to clean and mineralize the water. Digestion of Shungite water is proven to provide a positive therapeutic effect and help to cope with a large number of ailments including skin-related problems, chronic respiratory problems, headaches, joint and muscle pain, as well as problems with the digestive system.
The amount of shungite needed to make shungite water depends on the choice of shungite; both elite and regular are widely applied. The difference between regular shungite and elite or noble shungite is in the proportion of organic carbon it contains.
Regular shungite contains 35 to 60 percent organic carbon, while the percentage of carbon in elite shungite is much higher, amounting to 92 to 98 percent. Due to this reason, elite shungite is more efficient in the production of energized water, as it has a higher energy potential as a stone of the higher compound of fullerene carbon.
Check our Products on Sale!
Shungite – Some modes of protection against electromagnetic fields:
Wash the shungite stones by rubbing them with your hands or with a brush to remove any fine black dust.
Place approximately 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of shungite pebbles per liter (2.1 pints) of water in the bottom of a glass or ceramic pitcher. Some recommend 150-200 grams of regular shungite stones or 50-70 grams of elite shungite stones per liter of water.
Leave the shungite in this water for three days for maximum effect. Your activated water will then be ready to drink. Start the process over again and continue to refill your container regularly.
Shungite is preserved indefinitely. There is no risk of it being negatively charged. However, to keep this preparation physically clean (avoiding the accumulation of nitrates, chlorine, etc.), we recommend cleaning the pebbles in the sun every four or six months.
If the water you use is heavily chlorinated or contaminated, we recommend changing the pebbles every two to three years.
Shungite water can be used in compresses or in washing as daily maintenance to maintain elasticity and skin tone. It speeds up the regeneration process of the skin and therefore can help with acne and other skin problems.
Shungite water is also designed for Shungite baths, which are very popular since taking a bath with this water benefits health, well-being, growth, and recovery. To make a shungite bath, add 400-500 grams of shungite stones to a hot water bath and hold for 15-20 minutes. Then take a healing bath and enjoy the positive changes shungite brings to your physical and spiritual health.
Using shungite as jewelry: protection against electromagnetic fields:
– Pendants: Wearing a pendant at the level of the heart chakra puts the stone in contact with a very receptive point and increases its beneficial effect. A shungite pearl necklace, due to its size, will have a powerful effect on the entire energy body.
– Bracelets: They are also very effective because the wrist is traversed by many meridian lines. They are especially useful for those people who are in contact with a computer mouse or phone all day. The bracelets can prevent arms numbness.
– Earrings: Although they are small in size. They are useful for protecting the ear from the impact of waves from cell phones or cordless phones.
The Biggest 4 Medical Condition generated by Electromagnetic Radiation
IS RADIATION From Your Cell Phone Making You Sick? Our health and lives are at stake, and that isn’t overstating the case.
AND HOW TO AVOID THEM .