A major concern in today’s society is how to protect oneself from the harmful EMF rays, or electrosmog. Electrosmog is the undetectable electromagnetic radiation that happens when using wireless gadgets and main power sources. But, shh, we have a secret..negative ions are here to help you stay radiation-free!
Common Sources of EMF.
The most recognized sources of wireless electrosmog include cordless telephones, cordless infant alarms, phone towers, transmitters, and electrosmog, or E-smog.
These fields cause environmental pressure that we can’t promptly recognize. And the worst thing is, the danger is on the rise!
Types of Electrosmog.
Electrical alternating fields (low-frequency).
These happen because of high electrical voltage, coming from cables and gadgets with no current streaming, like sockets.
Magnetic alternating fields (low-frequency).
Mostly, these happen in things which need cable electricity, like power boxes.
Electromagnetic radiation (high-frequency).
Radiation usually stems from using electronic devices like cell phones, TVs, radios and microwave ovens. That said, this type is very harmful to human health.
Electrical DC fields (electrostatics).
Here, the fields radiate through PC screens, and manufactured or synthetic fiber, like rugs, shades, and plastic.
Electrosmog is responsible for a condition called electrosensitivity (ES), or electrohypersensitivity (EHS).
Common ES or EHS symptoms include:
- Disruptive sleep patterns,
- Chronic fatigue,
- Skin problems,
- Behavioral patterns in children,
- Immunity issues.
The tangible health effects differ from person to person, and sometimes take years to show results.
Research states that 3-5% of the population could suffer from ES. For instance, in Sweden, almost 3% of the population register as an ES and should claim benefits thereafter.
How Do Negative Ions Help?
Negative ions are a clearing method used for electromagnetic fields and are able to boost air quality.
Most specialists agree that negative ions increase our ability to absorb and use oxygen. At the same time, these increase the uptake of oxygen to body cells and tissues. In return, we feel happier with only a couple of whiffs of pure oxygen.
Positive ions have the opposite effect. They tend to lower the delivery of oxygen, which results in anorexia, or oxygen starvation. Scientists additionally believe that negative particles can enhance the immune system like a charm.
High levels of negative ions can clear the air of mold spores, pollen, dust, and other harmful particles. When in a greater amount, they attach to the positive particles, thus causing many health issues. Such include germs, mold, pollen, and other allergens.
Luckily, negative ions stick to the floor, eliminating these particles from the air and preventing possible respiratory issues. Negative particles repulse each other, which makes them multiply faster and reach a greater radius, too.
Emf Radiation Protection – Negative Ions Devices
The more effective the ionizer, the more particles you attract, and at a greater range, too. Read some of the benefits of negative ions below.
- Negative particles neutralize the effect of positive ions and bring a sense of clarity in your surroundings.
- A decent negative particle generator can altogether diminish airborne infections and microorganisms in your home.
- Enhances the capacity of the cilia in the respiratory tract, which shields your lungs from inflammation. With this, it also reduces symptoms of colds and influenza.
- Negative ionizers have an unwinding impact and can stabilize the breathing rate and pressure. Since negative particles go straight into the blood, they can eliminate free radicals from the body.
- Increased amounts of negative particles can be as powerful in treating Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) with the same power of antidepressants.
- It enhances serotonin levels, which cause higher energy levels and increased concentration. Studies at the University of California demonstrated negative particles balance serotonin levels in the brain, thus improving the mood.
- A review in the field discovered that utilizing negative ionizers could help you sleep better. This is because negative ions can normalize the serotonin levels in the brain.
- The organization Norwich Union discovered introducing negative particle air cleaners in an environment full of electronic devices decreased symptoms of headaches by 78%. Moreover, negative particle generators are part of the equipment in hospitals across Europe, all due to their success within patient treatment.
- Highly increased mental concentration and performance. Testing showed that subjects exposed to high amounts of negative particles perform better than subjects exposed to positive particles.
Even Puncture J. Howard, Ph.D. from the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences, stated:
‘Negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.’
Due to advanced technology, new ways of generating negative ions benefits grow in popularity. That said, negative ion generators are becoming more practical and, ultimately, trendier.
There are many ways to carry this blocker to work, like USB stick ionizers which connect to your work PC, neutralizing positive particles.
This can help get rid of the bad effects of electromagnetic fields. Many doctors do not believe this, but researchers showed that they do have immense health benefits.