Most people nowadays are aware of the negative effects of EMF radiation on a person’s body. With the rise of 5G technology, scientists continuously finding different types of solutions to reduce the side effects of it to humans. One of those solutions is EMF protection exercises.
Yes, you will be surprised that exercising is one of the things that you have to do to protect yourself. In this article, you will discover various ways on how to protect yourself from the harmful effects of electromagnetic waves through exercising.
EMF Protection Exercises: What Are the Benefits?
If you are not fond of exercising or you are too busy to spare some time to do it, we get it. Luckily, there are EMF protection exercise products that can help you with that, all of which are available on the market.
However, it is necessary to consider doing EMF radiation exercises even just for a few minutes per day. This way, you can recover from the damage that the radiation caused.
Below, read how establishing EMF protection exercises benefit your health:
- Exercising helps to regulate the hormones and it also boosts testosterone levels. Being exposed to EMF radiation may cause hormonal imbalance and lowered testosterone levels so doing daily exercises can definitely help you to have balanced hormones.
- In addition, doing HIIT, a high-intensity interval training where one gives his all in a fast and intense exercise which is then followed by short recovery periods, or any other quick and similar exercises for a few minutes can stimulate a certain pathway in the mitochondria, which in turn protects us from the radiation.
Alternative Ways to Reducing Electromagnetic Radiation
Yes, EMF protection exercises are important to do, no matter how busy life gets.
Having said that, it does not mean that if you are doing daily exercises you already have the permission to neglect and expose yourself to an object that is a source of EMF radiation for longer periods of time.
Reducing electromagnetic radiation effectively should still be always on your mind.
Here are other ways that you can do to reduce your exposure:
- Limit your usage or distance yourself from the source object as much as possible. In this day and age, it is really impossible to stay away from your gadgets. This is especially true if your line of work requires you to use devices at all times. But, even so, you should definitely take frequent breaks from your phone. Or, if not in use, you can put it on aeroplane mode or turn it off.
- Another source of radiation is your Wi-Fi. Most households do not turn it off to avoid the hassle of turning it on in the morning to read their emails or news, but it is advisable to turn it off at night as radiation also causes sleeplessness and headaches.
- Consuming foods that fight free radicals may also help. These are also known as foods that are “high in antioxidants” such as dark chocolate, kale, and sour fruits.
It is indeed very challenging to get rid of or limit the usage of gadgets nowadays. In reality, we need our phones every time to communicate, take notes, do hobbies, and else.
Nevertheless, it is still our responsibility to be as healthy as possible. Therefore, exercising is crucial for both staying in shape and reducing radiation side-effects.
To learn more about these EMF shielding devices, please visit our shop.
The Biggest 4 Medical Condition generated by
Is RADIATION From Your Cell Phone Making You Sick?
Our health and lives are at stake, and that isn’t overstating the case.
AND HOW TO AVOID THEM