Every average household is, to some degree, exposed to electromagnetic exposure, usually calculated through and EMF meter. Typically, these stem from appliances such as microwave, WiFi, cell phones, Bluetooth, digital baby alarms, fax machines, computers, TV’s, LED lights, fluorescent bulbs, power lines and else.
Due to modern communication methods, man-made EMF’s become denser the higher we go off the ground.
Many people are unaware that their body is under stress from EMF exposures, however, when scientifically examined, their physiology tells a different story. Therefore, a person must avoid excess EMF exposure because the long-term effects can lead to cancer and DNA damage.
How Do we Calculate EMF without an EMF meter?
Estimations of EMF are obtained by utilizing an E-field sensor or H-field sensor which can be isotropic or mono-axial. A mono-axial is a one-directional probe, which detects the Electric or Magnetic field.
It implies the requirement for three estimations brought with the sensor hub set up along three commonly orthogonal headings, in X, Y, Z design. There are practical instruments present to check for power frequencies.
An isotropic probe can simplify the measurement by determining the total field value with three measurements. Instead of using emf meter, we will figure out alternative ways to determine our exposure.
So how does one evaluate EMF exposure without using an EMF meter? First, make a note of all the appliances you use in your home. As you already know, every appliance has its own EMD range that can intervene with the human body, so avoid these as much as possible.
As technology advances, there are many appliances we depend on using, but for health concerns, finding alternative solutions is a must.
How do EMF Devices Affect Us?
If you find yourself talking too much on the phone against your head, you risk serious and health impairing EMF exposure.
These exposures can be quite harmful to your health. Therefore, try to avoid cordless phones and replace them with corded ones. Also, do not use a cellular phone in the car without an external antenna.
If it is unavoidable to use cellphone then limit the time usage, and never keep it near you while you sleep. Moreover, never use a laptop device on your lap and sit at least 2 feet away from it. If you are not working on the internet, disable the wifi option or try to use the cable internet.
How to Evaluate At-Home Exposure?
When testing EMF presence in your home, make sure that you:
- Don’t stand near a microwave when it is on.
- Do not use cordless phones or cell phones.
- Don’t keep cellphones next to you while sleeping.
- Turn off Wi-Fi signals when possible.
- Keep a distance between your home and a cell phone tower.
- Do not live in a geopathic stress zone.
This way you can somehow prevent a little electromagnetic field exposure. You can use alternative or safer ways to avoid EMF. For example, test your microwave for leaks and don’t stand near a microwave when it’s on. Instead, you can opt a safer way to cook rather than using a microwave.
The Biggest 4 Medical Condition generated by Electromagnetic Radiation
IS RADIATION From Your Cell Phone Making You Sick? Our health and lives are at stake, and that isn’t overstating the case.
AND HOW TO AVOID THEM .
Recommendations for an EMF-free Life.
- Arrange your house in such a way that all your appliances are away from the bedrooms you sleep in. Never keep a tv, refrigerator, or computer in the same room where you sleep because they release emf which can alter your sleep patterns.
- Avoid sleeping with electric blankets and electric heating pads
- Use a computer monitor with an LCD screen, which produces low electromagnetic radiation.
- Keep a distance from microwave ovens, electric kettles, and toaster while they are switched on.
- Never let children play with mobile phones or tablets for more than an hour or so, also refrain them from using too much television and video games.
- Find an alternative for electrically operated devices with manual devices such as can openers etc.
- Replace Wi-Fi with Ethernet cable modem and turn on the Wi-Fi only when needed.
- Pregnant women should take extra care and avoid as much exposure.
- Replace cordless phones with corded units.
- Limit the usage of fluorescent bulbs.
- Survey the house for dangerous levels of electromagnetic radiation due to wiring faults and ground errors.
- Use a grounding cord for your laptop.
- You can use Sheild fabrics for windows and canopies
- Use Y-shield paint that reduces RF and microwave radiation
- Keep a Himalayan salt lamp on your work desk near your laptop or computer.
- Unplug unnecessary gadgets from power outlets at night time.
- Ground yourself, find a place away from home and relax there.
What Else Can You Do?
Although it is not possible to completely avoid all the appliances and their electromagnetic field, we can at least try to find better substitutes and limit our exposure.
Scientists keep looking for ways to eliminate the dangers of EMF. One useful technique is the hair Tissue Mineral Analysis mineral balancing, which uses different minerals to detoxify the body cells.
Additionally, it helps increase cellular energy by optimizing the biochemistry of cells. TMA mineral balancing provides you with minerals that nourish your body needs to shield yourself from the arranged destructive impacts of emf.
Evaluating EMF exposure without an emf meter require a person to look around at the surrounding for appliances that emit EMF, rather than purchasing an emf meter we can try and avoid our susceptibility. In order to remain healthy prudent avoidance of EMF’s is compulsory.