A major downside of developing technology is the radiation it brings. It has made its way into society through some of the technological inventions. However, one can say that radiation is at its highest point now, being present even in your home. This radiation, which is known as the electromagnetic field, is said to have a number of negative effects on the body, so much so that going technology-free is a solution. Unfortunately, that’s not entirely possible anymore. Therefore, the next best thing is to know how to include the necessary EMF family protection. The first step is to understand EMF. To help you with that here is some vital information to help you secure an EMF family protection that works!
Types of Radiation.
- Non-Ionizing Radiation – non-ionizing radiation is the kind that you won’t notice. It has low to mid-frequency, and some even say that it is practically harmless. However, the danger here is when all the non-ionizing radiations add up; when this happens, dealing with it might be difficult. Non-ionizing radiation comes from low frequencies, radio frequencies, visible light, and even microwaves.
- Ionizing Radiation – this is the type of radiation you want to avoid. This radiation is so strong that it can damage cells when one becomes overexposed to it. It is advisable to keep away from anything that can be a source of UV rays, gamma rays, and X-rays.
Sources of Radiation.
- Cellphone Radiation – cellphones are probably the most common source of EMF. They have the biggest impact on people as people use them all the time. Cell phones have become the main means of communication of people, and that is why they are also the hardest to eliminate. To make things worse, people need quick access to it, and the best way for them to do that is to keep their phones near them, like in their pockets, almost the whole time.
- Television Radiation – before all the hype with cell phones, the most common technological advancement people thought to be a great source of radiation had been televisions. Add to that the fact that both adults and kids use them. It’s now even more dangerous as the latest televisions are designed to be Wi-Fi-ready.
- Computer Radiation – if not cellphones, it’s computers. These are also a huge source of EMF as they’re almost as common as cellphones. When people are not using their phones, they’re using their computers. These computers come in different forms: desktop computers, laptops, and notebooks.
- Wi-Fi Routers – people love Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, it is also one of the main sources of EMF. Imagine the exposure people get from it. There are Wi-Fis practically everywhere: at home, at schools, at terminals, at parks, and even at restaurants.
Check our Products on Sale!-41%BUNDLE-41%BEST BUY
Check our Products on Sale!
Possible Effects of Too Much Radiation.
Fortunately, there are some measures you can take to ensure EMF family protection.
The Biggest 4 Medical Condition generated by Electromagnetic Radiation
IS RADIATION From Your Cell Phone Making You Sick? Our health and lives are at stake, and that isn’t overstating the case.
AND HOW TO AVOID THEM .
How to guarantee an effective EMF family protection?
1. Turn Off Phones When Sleeping.
People are more susceptible to radiation when sleeping. Therefore, if you do not have anything urgent coming up, or people can reach you in another way should there be an emergency, it is recommended to turn off your phones and other gadgets when sleeping.
2. Keep Gadgets Away from the Bedroom.
Sometimes, it is not enough to turn off gadgets. A better way to ensure protection from EMF is to keep them out of the bedrooms. This especially applies to children’s rooms as they can absorb twice the amount of radiation due to their thinner skulls.
3. Stop Using Bluetooth Headsets.
Bluetooth headsets have their own share of EMF. The convenience they bring to people by being constantly worn is great, but that is also why they should be avoided. People tend to wear them all the time, and in doing so, expose themselves to EMF more than what’s necessary.
4. Unplug Appliances.
Even when turned off, appliances can still emit EMF, so be sure to unplug all those not in use whenever possible.
5. Turn Off Wi-Fi.
It’s already established that Wi-Fi has high amounts of EMF. To minimize the risks, turn off WI-Fi whenever you can. If no one is staying at home, turn it off; if no one is using it, turn it off.
Ways to Establish Full-On EMF Family Protection!
1. Use EMF Protection Paint.
Some people consider EMF protection paint as the best EMF protection for home as it can block the overall radiation in one’s house.
2. Use Window Films with Metal Coating.
Using window films with a metal coating will help you keep your home protected from EMF, if only in the slightest. It is very recommended to use these as windows can be one of the gateways for EMF.
3. Use Electromagnetic Shielding Fabric.
If you know the exact sources of EMF in your home, you may use electromagnetic shielding fabric. Just cover the sources with this fabric, and it should do the job of minimizing radiation for you.
Be aware of your surroundings. Don’t be paranoid and panic. Just make sure that you understand the risks of everything you put in your house and near your family so you can understand how you can protect them from overexposure to EMF.