How EMF Affects Our Immune System
Now that technology continues to grow and develop, we can’t help ourselves to be a part of that growth. Whatever trend there is, be it the latest model of a smartphone or a luxurious type of appliance, we would love to buy and use it.
Of course, life feels better if we have those gadgets with us. However, you might not know that there is an effect to this technological utopia as we continue to be a part of it. Our gadgets produce EMF radiation that can harm our immune system which is an important part of our body.
Our immune system’s role is to monitor our body as they look for unwelcomed guests in it like:
If the immune system detects an organism that should not be a part of your body, it will quickly take action to eliminate those unknown objects.
EMF and Immune System
Studies found out that excessive EMF exposure from the daily use of gadgets like tablets and smartphones disrupts the pattern of your immune system. Even microwave ovens contribute to this disturbance. It interferes with the correct resistance response, leading to a malfunctioning immune system. This is why as much as possible, we will need EMF protection and immunity for our safety.
But first, let us dig deeper into the effects of EMF exposure.
An immune system that is in good condition should be able to respond properly. When we say it that way, it should not:
- Overly react even in the smallest threats to the health
- Ignore even the smallest threats to the health
Being exposed to EMF can also affect the ability of your immune system to identify the organisms that are considered safe and which microbes can cause harm to your health. It loses its capacity to correctly react to organisms.
Immune System Overreaction
EMF exposure can make the immune system react greater than necessary to eliminate a body’s threat. It may also respond as if there is a threat when there is no detectable threat in your body. This can lead to healthy cells being eliminated by your immune system. This could happen because it will identify almost everything as a threat to your body. It may lead to:
- Allergies – Overly reacting to physical objects that do not cause a threat.
- Autoimmune Problem – A case when your own body attacks itself.
Immune System Under-reaction
If the immune system does not quickly react to any threat, this may lead to recurring and severe illnesses. Also, since your immune system does not work properly, your body will take more time to heal.
We do not want to have an autoimmunity disease because all it does is attack our very own body. Being exposed to EMF for too long disturbs the logic of your immune system as well as its capability to identify the real threats of your body – leading to attacks to your joints and skin.
When your immune system finds a threat to be eliminated, it gives off antibodies that destroy the threatening microbes. If you have autoimmune problems, the antibodies will end up getting rid of your body instead. Here is a list of known autoimmune diseases:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – Soreness, stiffness, warmth, and redness of joints.
- Multiple Sclerosis – Impairment to the protective coating of nerve cells that are found in the center of the nervous system.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases – Inflammation of the intestinal walls.
- Gravers’ Disease – Affects the neck’s thyroid gland which causes excessive production of its hormones.
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis – Production of hormones in the thyroid is slowed down.
- Autoimmune Vasculitis – A case when the blood vessels are attacked by the immune system.
- Celiac Disease – A disorder in the digestive system that causes an abnormal reaction of the immune system to gluten.
- Type-1 Diabetes – High levels of blood sugar.
- Psoriasis – Red patches found on the skin due to excessive skin cell multiplication.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus – A disorder in which the immune system eliminates the tissues.
- Addison’s Disease – Attacks the function of the body’s use of glucose and carbohydrates.
- Sjögren’s Syndrome – Affects the glands that provide lubricants to the mouth and eyes.
- Myasthenia Gravis – Attacks the impulses of the nerves that assist the brain in controlling all the muscles.
- Pernicious Anemia – Protein deficiency.
How to Boost Your Immune System Against EMF
It is your immune system’s job to identify the speed of your recovery against an illness. Having a healthy immune system is important to survive. If it becomes defective or disturbed, you will become an easy target for diseases that should have been easily defeated if only your immune system was working well.
There are a lot of methods to strengthen your immune system. Some of these habits are:
- EMF protection
- Maintaining a balanced, proper, and healthy diet
Also, you do not need to spend so much money to have EMF protection and immunity. You can just do it by reducing the activities that expose you to EMF. It is also considered to be an effective way of enhancing your immune system’s function and power. Being exposed to it reduces the function of your resistance against diseases.
So, to simply improve the quality of your health as well as the effectiveness of your immune system against illnesses, just avoid too much exposure from EMF. And while we can practice these habits for free, it would also do good if we invest in EMF protection products, allowing us to boost our immunity even further.
IS RADIATION From Your Cell Phone Making You Sick? Our health and lives are at stake, and that isn’t overstating the case. ~ AND HOW TO AVOID THEM .
The Biggest 4 Medical Condition generated by Electromagnetic Radiation
IS RADIATION From Your Cell Phone Making You Sick? Our health and lives are at stake, and that isn’t overstating the case.
AND HOW TO AVOID THEM .